Sunday, February 24, 2008

The winter day

We're in a routine. This is what we have been doing...since school starts on Tuesday and we've had a week to adjust.

I wake up about 6:30. I make my bed, read, and then we go to get breakfast (yo tao--this is bread cut up into slices and then put in a pot full of grease and fried and then we dip it in yogurt...it is delicious!!).

We got back home, eat breakfast and read some more for about two hours. Then I do about five pages in my math workbook (I got a Chinese math book at Walmarts here). Yesterday we went to the park. We got to go on the "log ride", the bike ride/roller coaster and the "jumpy ride" (you can stay on this ride for as long as you want). Wherever we go, we are spotted (pio-long they say to us which means beautiful).

I miss my dog, my friends and most of all I miss my family.
Julia

2 comments:

Kyle said...

We miss you too, Julia! We need to skype and see you're pretty smile. uncle kyle and aunt mary catherine

Julieanna said...

I miss you so much! i can't wait unti you can come back to my pool! you write beautifully. Spotch is also on journey, an exciting one just like you. He's having fun too.
love you xxoo