Saturday, July 26, 2008

Going to America

Tomarrow we leave for America, today is our last day, we have already eaten at our favorite hotpot restaurant. If I haven't told you about Chinese hotpot yet then read on, if I have then I apologize for the delay. The Hotpot restaurant is a stuffy room that is filled with vapors from the hot pots. But as soon as you order the meat and vegetables and spices the heat, people, and stuffiness seems to evaporate, because as long as you like vegetables, you like hotpot. You put different meats and vegetables into the pot untill the meats and veggies are cooked, and then drop it into the peanut sauce and of course it is deleicious.
Dipping the vegetables in the savory peanut sauce and eating the fresh vegetables we ate for a consibeaable amount of time for a mere six dollars before dropping by the movie stall and getting the new batman movie Dark Knight with eleven other movies, Dark Knight had come into theatres four days ago. Having completed two tasks we went home.
Their are not many things that I did in China that I regret doing, however I do regret that I did not write more blogs,however instead of blogs my sister and I worked on chinese, and now JUlia who when she first came couldn't read any chinese can now get through her first grade book, and when I came to China I could read little chinese and now I can get through Harry Potter books, though it is still a struggle for some characters. And though I love China I am excited to come back to America tomarrow.
Though my English may now need some inprovements.
By Hana

No comments: