Saturday, February 16, 2008

In Chicago

HI Yall
we are now stuck in Chicago our flight delayed, we will now leave 12 hours after the time when we were supposed to say so maybe you could say we are stuck in Chicago. However we are not in the worst condition! We are staying at a hotel fabled to be as marvelous if not better than the hilton and we have 72 ollars to spend in passes before tomarrow when we leave, all because our flight was canceled! The pilot was sick and a snowstorm is going to hit Chicago to night, so it will not be the best of weather---but we are one step closer to successfully making it to China.
Talk to you tomarrow!
Hana
Once, we hopefully have reached Xi'an!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Kyle said...

Well, I guess it is good that you didn't fly with a sick pilot! Sounds like you landed in a good place: the Hyatt! What a grand hotel. Did you spend all your money? I can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip to Xi'an. And I can't wait to see you all in April. We'll have to celebrate your birthday!

Uncle Kyle

valerie said...

Dear Hana, Hopefully by now you have successfully begun your trip! I hope you enjoyed your stay in such a lovely hotel. Val

Wendy said...

Hey hana and julis it's rachel I hope you are having a good time while you are at the hotel in Chicago! I tried to skype you and you weren't there so I left you a message... see ya soon!

Rachel

Team China! said...

hi rachel on the first saturday i couldn't skype you because i wasn't there, I was in the airport in Chicago. I will skype you on the coming saturday for you and the sunday for me.
Bye hana